So you’re ready to embrace wholeness in your right-now-life? I couldn’t be more excited to have you here, I get giddy just thinking about seeing your journey unfold.
If you’re anything like me you’re hungry for both poetic inspiration and gritty practicalities. We want to be encouraged, to find beauty, to see all the potential for abundance brimming up in our one precious life. And then we get frustrated because how the heck are we actually supposed to make all these ideas have any sort of meaningful impact on our real, day-today lives?
I see these needs and I want offer you both inspiration and practical next steps. Because there’s nothing that makes me come alive more than seeing others walk forward into their best life and I want to help you do just that.
Here are a few things to get you started on this path:
- Learning to Be Me (an invitation to embrace your whole self)
- You’re Invited [because everyone needs their own good space]
- Five Minute Practices For a Better (but not perfect) Life
- Ask Yourself This Before You Make Your Next To-Do List
- Full Life, Quiet Heart (how to keep busy schedules from overwhelming your soul)
- When Your Work Feels Meaningless
- Good Enough is Good Enough
- To Those Tired of Hard
- An Engagement Story (and how one word can make marriage work)
- In Favor of Fun (why I went to Disneyland 3 times in 6 months)
- 26 Things I Like About Myself
- How Gilmore Girls Helped Me Love My Right-Now Life
If you like what you see sign up here to receive future updates, posts, and tools directly to your inbox. I promise I will respect your space and won’t overwhelm you with emails. I do, however, reserve the very best content for my email subscribers.
I’m not an expert. I’m just someone who has found wholeness in my right-now life and I cannot wait to help you find it, too. We’ll journey side by side, because I’m anything but perfect. And as you learn from me please let me learn from you. Together we’ll become our best selves.