Whether you are road tripping, headed to the gym, or making dinner a good podcast and some happy music makes everything better. Here are my recent listens – perfect for whatever endeavor you have planned for the weekend.
- Summer Reading on The Simple Show My favorite podcasters, Tsh Oxenreider and Anne Bogel, come together on this episode to discuss summer reading. There’s not much I’d rather listen to than this.
- Main Street USA Full Music Loop – Because what could be a happier hour of music to have playing in the background all summer than the music that greets you as you walk into Disneyland?
- The Happy Hour with Jamie Ivey – This podcast has become one of my favorite go-tos while house cleaning or meal preparation. Jamie and her guest have girl time and invite us to be apart of it – talking about everything from fashion, to tv shows, to marriage and parenting. I haven’t listened to a single episode I didn’t love. She also has a super cute southern accent, so I’m all about that.
- My Summer Soundtrack – These are the songs I want playing while I lounge by the pool or sip my coffee in the morning. I am tending towards the folk and indie type of music, but I vary from that genre from time to time.
- Design Your Summer on Happier With Gretchen Rubin – Gretchen Rubin is the first person I think of when I begin crafting plans for new seasons. In this episode she does just that, a great way to kick off these first summer weeks.